Saturday 5 July 2008

Google Future? - Big Brother and Beyond - Paranoia is a Great Form of Defense

Where is Google and Facebook Taking Us?

"Times r a changin"

I love Google but I think the world is changing and unless governed and administered correctly we are moving into a world that can be controlled and designed by one entity.

One day Google will be smarter than you or I could ever possibly be?

Perhaps too smart.............who will be in control of it?

I think the only thing George Orwell got wrong was perhaps the idealology!



Dont get me wrong I absolutely love Google but I believe one day Google will be smarter than any human being or an accumulation of human beings that ever existed. I also believe that Google (or perhaps linked to a higher body?) will one day itself realise that it is cleverer than the man that made it, which will take us to a new dimension. Before that time if one mind can hold all the information one day we may be looking at one Fat Controller.

That to me, raises an alarm bell, rather that insult, rant or even waste your valuable time and I will just name a few names and ask you one question. If this tool was available back in our so-called history would we currently be living in the same civilisation, ie Hitler, Lenin, Mussolini, Franco, Stalin?


Better the Devil you Know
Although I have set up this blog to somehow highlight and perhaps just put my own mind to rest at where Google could be taking us, or even leading us, I would like to state that if this is the future, and as we obviously have no control over its evolution, I am glad that it is the United States of America leading this rather than............bear in mind I have stood where Oswald took his shot hmm and regard the UK more democratic and fair in many ways. It is not a matter of if but when and who........, and I for one am glad its the Americans - shoot me?

Extra Details - Susan Dolan

I am a half English half Irish Roman Catholic / Christian born in Manchester on Orange Day {A Wiki reference to it which has now been removed for political reasons...good!}

No comments: